- Must be a Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma tribal member
- Relinquished, non-member and pending CDIB/Tribal membership applicants are not eligible.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalency
- Concurrent (dual credit) students are not eligible
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 cumulative credit hours at an accredited institution prior to application submission.
- Courses completed at a technical school are eligible for assistance if those courses result in college credit.
- Zero Level courses do not count toward completed credit hours unless the institution recognizes them as such.
- Must be actively enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours for the current semester
- Must have earned at minimum a 2.0 GPA in the most recently completed semester
- Must provide a current semester schedule
- Must provide a complete up-to-date academic transcript
- Must not have already received the Technology Allowance or assistance from the Computer Distribution Program. This is a one-time allowance and can only be received once in the entirety of the college career.
How to Apply
Apply in the Chahta Achvffa member portal. Applications open Jan. 1, 2023. Program funding is limited, and applications will remain open until limits are met.
Funding is limited, and approval is based on a first come, first served basis. Students must meet all eligibility requirements to receive funding. Eligible recipients will be awarded $500. Application review and funding takes 6-8 weeks from the date of application.