- Must be a CNO tribal member
- Relinquished, non-member, and pending CDIB/Tribal membership applicants are not eligible.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalency
- Concurrent (dual credit) students are not eligible
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 cumulative credit hours at an accredited institution prior to application submission.
- Courses completed at a technical school are eligible for assistance if those courses result in college credit
- Zero level courses do not count toward completed credit hours unless the institution recognizes them as such
- Must be actively enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours for the current semester
- Must have earned at minimum a 2.0 GPA in the most recently completed semester
- Must not have already received the College Clothing Allowance; this is a one-time allowance and can only be received once in the entirety of the college career.
How to Apply
Apply in the Chahta Achvffa member portal. Application dates are June 1 - Sept. 1 for the fall funding cycle and Jan. 2 - April 1 for the spring funding cycle.
Funding is based on a first come, first served basis. Students must meet all eligibility requirements to receive funding. Full-time and part-time students who meet eligibility requirements will be awarded $300. Application review and funding takes 6-8 weeks from the date of application.