Introduction of Model 2 sentences that include possessive pronouns. Learn the nasal form of the possessive pronoun comes before words that begin with a consonant.
- Special Markers
- wakcattle; cow
- shʋpocap; hat
- shukchabag; pocket; purse; sack
- chukkabuilding; home; house
- kanchakbarn; coop; shed
- aiimpacafeteria; restaurant; table
- ʋlla nakniboy
- lusakbibrown; dark
- chitobig; great; large
- lakna hʋtaorange
- hiki̱astand; stopped
- lʋchadamp; moist; wet
- hoklicatch; grab; grasp
- anu̱kain; inside
- bili̱kaclose; near
- Chi katos vt hushi hokli tuk.Your cat caught a bird.
- Chi nan ola yvt iskitini.Your radio is small.
- Vlla nakni mvt chi shvpo bvnna.That boy wants your hat.
- Chi tvmaha ia tuk.(She) went to your town.