Register to Vote or Update Voter Registration
Find a Form
(Select an Option)
Eligibility Guidelines for Voter Registration
- You are an enrolled Tribal Member of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma.
- You are or will be 18 years of age or older on the day of the next Tribal Election.
How to Register to Vote
- Eligible tribal members may submit a Voter Registration Form directly to the Voter Registration Department.
- Eligible tribal members may go to any open voting location during the early voting period or Election Day to complete a Voter Registration Form. Keep in mind that there may be a waiting period to process your form before receiving a ballot during Same Day Registration. Wait times vary depending on the volume of participants in Same Day Registration.
For more information regarding open voting locations, click HERE.
Information Required to Process Voter Registration Form
- Must provide a Street or 911 physical address or physical directions. We do not accept rural route, highway contract, or a post office box as a physical address. Physical directions to your home must be detailed from the nearest town/city or major highway.
- Must provide a mailing address (if different than physical address). This is the address where the initial ballot will be mailed.
- Must provide a signature.
When to Use the Voter Registration Form
- 1st time registration
- Updating a married name
- Updating a phone number
- Updating an email address
- Updating a physical and/or mailing address
- Updating response to Address Release Authorization
- Updating signature
How to Submit A Voter Registration Form
- Deliver in person to the Voter Registration Department
- Scan and email
- Send by mail
What to Expect After You Submit Your Voter Registration Form
You will be mailed a Voter Registration Certificate once your form has been processed. You may retain the Certificate for your records or use the back of the Certificate to update your voter registration.