The purpose of the commission is to explore the opportunities that could make the lives of our tribal members and the communities they live in better. The commission will engage subject matter experts on key areas of expected impact and provide leadership with best practices and recommendations for the future of tribal governance within the Choctaw reservation.
- Commission Report
- Criminal Issues after the Sizemore Decision FAQ
- Letter to the Editor: Calls for disestablishing tribal reservations are offensive, troubling
- First modern-day Choctaw jury trial ends in conviction
- Choctaw Nation Forms Sovereignty Committee to Guide Future Efforts
- Supreme Court ruling could rewrite history textbooks
- McGirt v. Oklahoma Supreme Court Decision