The Choctaw Nation offers a one-time college clothing grant to students who are enrolled as members of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma. Students must be enrolled in a 2-year college program or 4-year university degree plan attending 12 credit hours per semester as a Full-Time college student. Funds are awarded on the semester grade point average rather than the cumulative. A student who has completed the most current semester, earning a minimum of 12 credit hours with a GPA of 2.00 and above in that semester is eligible to make an application.
Before beginning the online application process, please have the following:
- Valid E-mail address – If you do not have one, please create an email account at Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.
- Student’s social security number. A copy of the card is not required.
- Transcripts – Official or Unofficial college transcript with total credits earned from all higher education institutions and semester GPA.
- Class Schedule – Current/Upcoming semester class schedule.
- Only online submissions will be accepted.