Affordable Rental Housing is housing that is affordable to lower income households earning no more than 80% of the Area Median Income.
- Applicant must have a CDIB Card
- Applicant household must meet income guidelines
- Household members age 18 and over must pass OSBI criminal background check
- Household members age 18 and over must pass local background check
- Applicant must provide two previous landlord references including telephone numbers and addresses
- Applicant must have an income
- Talihina (Belvin Addition): Tonja Smalling 580-372-4664 email@example.com
- Wright City: Tonya Samuels 580-317-5003 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caney: Kara Watkins 580-317-6687 email@example.com
- Bokoshe - Red Oak - Quinton: Casey Smith 580-579-8224 firstname.lastname@example.org
Director: Thelma Prewett email@example.com
Assistant Director: Kari Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Director: Heather Prince email@example.com
- Property Manager of Bokoshe - Christina Johnson 580-372-3600 firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome all calls or visits to our office.