Choctaw Properties - 202 Supportive Housing for Elders
Choctaw Properties is a Project 202 of the Multifamily Housing Division of HUD
The 202 Supportive Elder Housing is composed of one bedroom elder units equipped with energy star appliances: Refrigerator, Stove, and Central Heat and Air.
Each property offers a community center for tenants to enjoy, which includes a laundry washer and dryer for tenant use only, as well as a safe room in the event of inclement weather.
- Poteau - Christina Johnson 580-372-3600 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Idabel - Cindy Pickett 580-579-6799 email@example.com
- Hugo- Samantha Griffin 580-317-9119 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Durant- Gina Nassar 580-372-4284 email@example.com
- Atoka- Kara Watkins 580-312-6687 firstname.lastname@example.org
Director: Thelma Prewett email@example.com
Assistant Director: Kari Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Director: Heather Prince email@example.com
The site consists of one bedroom units, a community room, and a storm shelter.
- Each applicant must be age 62 or older
- Each applicant must meet the HUD established income limits for each area.