Please note that these Virtual Medical Visits are not the same as regular medical visits with your primary care provider over the phone due to the COVID-19 Pandemic! Please contact your provider via telephone if you have a visit scheduled or need to see your provider due to illness. Do not go to the clinic unless you call first.
The Choctaw Nation Virtual Medical Visit service enables healthcare access to patients who are not able to travel to the provider for specific non-life threatening injuries or illnesses.
Medical care at the touch of a button in the comfort of your own home.
To qualify for a virtual medical visit, patient MUST:
- Be a CDIB card holder and have a current Consent to Treat on file.
- Live in Oklahoma and be age five (5) years or older.
- Have an active chart at any Choctaw Nation health Services facility and have been seen within the last 12 months.
- Have one of the approved symptoms:
- Sore Throat
- Poison Ivy
- Yeast Infection
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Cold Sores
- Head Lice
- Recurrent Genital Herpes
- Pink Eye
- Sinus Infection
- Stable (established) Migraine
- Insect Bite
- Upper Respiratory Infection
PROCESS OF A VIRTUAL MEDICAL VISIT:
- Patient calls the Virtual Medical Visit number at (580) 916-9231
- Patient answers eligibility and triage questions prior to appointment
- Patient chooses a time that is mutually acceptable and makes an appointment with a provider at the Choctaw Nation Medical Clinic
- Qualifying patients will receive an email or text link to the MEND app to download for an appointment
- Patient/Provider appointment occurs via mobile device or computer for diagnosis and treatment
- If medications are needed, the provider will order at the patient's choice of pharmacy for pick-up
For more information call: (580) 916-9231
Hours of operation: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.