- Choctaw tribal members who attend school. The SSAF Program will verify each student's membership status.
- Must be enrolled at an accredited school or daycare to receive funds
- Home school students are eligible to receive the grant.
- Must be at least 3 years old at the time an application is submitted
- Students attending a day care, head start, or home school are eligible.
- If the student is between ages 19 to 21 attending high school, additional school enrollment documentation will be required.
- High school students do not qualify after graduation.
How to Apply
Apply in the Chahta Achvffa member portal. 2024 Application dates: June 1 – Aug. 31, 2024
Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma, SSAF
PO Box 1210
Durant, OK 74702
Students qualifying for the grant will receive a $100 pre-paid Visa card. Cards may only be used at retailers that sell clothing. The card cannot be used at gas stations, pharmacies, restaurants, etc. If the grant funds are not used prior to the printed expiration on the card, the grant funds will revert to the Choctaw Nation.