- Must be a Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma tribal member
How to Apply
Please call for a prescreening to determine eligibility for services.
We assist tribal members who have been convicted of felony crimes. The program mission is to remove barriers for those who are transitioning back into their communities. Providing both prevention and reintegration services.
- Treatment Planning
- Case Management
- Referral Assistance
- Mental Health Consultation and Referral
- Occupational Consultation and Referral
- Emergency Clothing and Food
- Assistance with Transitional Housing
Please contact the Reintegration Program to determine services for those who are outside the Choctaw Nation Service Area.