- Copy of front and back of CDIB and tribal membership card
- Copy of SSN card and a photo identification for all household occupants
- Copy of driver's license/photo ID for anyone 18 or older
- Proof of custody for all children if both parents aren't listed on application
- Employment verifications for all household members who are age 18 years or older or 30 days of consecutive check stubs. Retirement, TANF, unemployment benefits, workers compensation, social security benefits, SSI, DHS or child support (money received) of all household occupants. If the applicant does not have an income, they must complete an Unemployment Verification.
- All persons 18 years and older must sign:
- Release of Information
- Privacy Act
- Background check forms
- The Declaration of Section 214 Status must be completed and signed by each household member or a parent/guardian.
- Verification of two years of employment. Two years tax returns will be required if self-employed. Verification of two years prior residence is required.
- Authorization for background check for all persons 18 years and older
How to Apply
Submit completed applications via mail or email.
PO Box G
Hugo, OK 74743
The goal of this program is to assist families with credit issues to become mortgage ready and lender qualified over time with credit counseling services.
- New construction, energy efficient, 3 and 4-bedroom brick homes
- Located in neighborhood sites across the Choctaw Nation
- 15-year lease with intent to obtain mortgage during the 16th year for the remaining balance of the home
- Education and homebuyer counseling services throughout the duration of the lease