- Must reside within the Choctaw Nation service area
- Must be a member of any federally recognized tribe; Choctaw tribal members have priority
- Must meet income guidelines; at or below 80% of the national median income limit
- Proof of military service; Department of Veterans Affairs eligibility
- Must meet criminal background requirements for program
- Copy of SSN card and a photo identification for all household occupants
- Employment verifications for all household members who are age 18 years or older
How to Apply
Submit completed application by mail, email (contact form), or fax.
Rental Assistance Department
PO Box G
Hugo, OK 74743
The Choctaw Nation Housing Authority works jointly with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to give very low-income veterans the opportunity to live in affordable, safe, decent and sanitary housing by maintaining their rent payments at an affordable level. In addition, the VA provides participants with case management and clinical services.