- Must be a Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma tribal member
- Must be attending an accredited high school, grades 9-12, and verified
- Student must have a signed Student Record Release on file with the Choctaw Nation HSSS program.
How to Apply
Apply in the Chahta Achvffa member portal.
Services Available and Pre-Approved Reimbursements
- Cap and Gown
- School Visits
- Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Scholarship Information
- Student Success Planner
- Notification of Event Dates
- ACT/SAT Test Fee
- ACT Prep Workshops