- Must be a Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma tribal member
- Must live within the United States
- Aged 18-54
- Must provide one of the following forms of proof of disability with application:
- Approval letter of Disability from Social Security
- Approval letter of Veteran's Disability
- All applicants must attest they have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 public Health Emergency to receive assistance. Supporting evidence of this negative impact may be required upon request.
How to Apply
Apply in the Chahta Achvffa member portal. Application Dates: June 1, 2023 – May 1, 2024
Applicants may submit a single, one-time application to receive this monthly grocery allowance for the month in which they apply and for every subsequent month thereafter through September 2024.
To take advantage of the extended program, everyone must apply for the new round of funding, even if they have received Disability Food Security funds in the past.