- Must be a female 18 or older.
- Must have a CDIB (Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood)
- Choctaw tribal members may reside anywhere
- Members of other tribes must live within the Choctaw service area
- Evident physical and mental dysfunction related substance use disorder
- Completed phone screening and admissions application
- Court-related cases and referrals considered on a case-by-case basis
Built in 2001, Choctaw Nation’s Chi Hullo Li is a 15,612 square foot residential treatment facility located near the Choctaw Nation Health Care Center. The facility is a long-term, comprehensive and culturally sensitive residential treatment program for Native American women with or without children.
The Chi Hullo Li Residential Treatment Center is dedicated to empowering Native American women and their families. Promoting the healing of women and their children, Chi Hullo Li provides a diverse experience that encompasses cultural and spiritual identity, physical and emotional health, education and effective parenting.