- Must be a Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma tribal member.
- Complete online application.
- Must be pursuing an industry-recognized credential, certification or licensure.
- Not enrolled in high school, unless participating in a Career Tech concurrent incentive.
How to Apply
If any of these documents are not available at the time of application, later submission is acceptable. However, we cannot process your application until all documents are received.
PO Box 1210
Durant, OK 74701
This program enables Choctaw Nation tribal members to obtain recognized certifications needed to enter careers and/or advance existing careers that are self-sustaining and contribute to personal financial security, healthy lifestyles and the enhancement of the regional, state and national economy.
- Career Counseling
- Individual Career Planning
- Career Assessments
- College/Training Facility Admission information
- Information on other Choctaw Nation Programs
- Job and Salary Outlook and Information
- Financial Aid Counseling
- Tuition Assistance
- Education Services
- Career Readiness
- Understanding Credentialing