- Must be a member of any federally recognized tribe, verified by a tribal membership card and valid CDIB card
- Must reside within Choctaw Nation service area
- Signed Employment Development Plan (EDP)
- Signed Acknowledgement Form
- Selective Service – Males 18 years and older (Employment Training applicants only)
How to Apply
Apply in the Chahta Achvffa member portal.
Public Law 102-477 is the Indian Employment, Training, and Related Services Demonstration Act of 1992, as amended by Public Law 106-568, the Omnibus Indian Advancement Act of 2000. Public Law 102-477 is unique among Federal legislation, in that it allows Federally-recognized Tribes and Alaska Native entities to combine formula-funded Federal grants funds, which are employment and training-related into a single plan with a single budget and a single reporting system.