Rental Assistance Program
Phone 800-235-3087 / 580-326-7521 Fax: 580-326-7641
The Rental Assistance Program gives very low income applicants the opportunity to live in affordable, safe, decent, and sanitary housing.
Choctaw Tribal Members have priority over other persons with CDIBs. In order to receive this preference the applicant must submit a copy of his/her Tribal Membership Card with the application. If the applicant is Choctaw, but does not have a Tribal Membership Card, please contact the Choctaw Nation Membership Department at 1-800-522-6170, extension 4030, or visit the nearest Choctaw Nation Field Office to receive an application.
Independent Elder Supportive Voucher
Tenants who have not yet received a rental assistance certificate to subsidize their rent may receive this service to complete their rental agreement until rental assistance is available.
Homeless Emergency Services
Provides assistance to low income members, in the form of rent or utilities, to prevent homelessness.
Veteran Affairs Service for Housing
Assists veterans who are homeless or near homeless receive housing services.
Case Managers by County:
- Atoka, Coal, Pittsburg - Sarah Simpson Ext. 6308 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bryan - Geneva Keck Ext. 6355 email@example.com
- Choctaw, McCurtain - Gail Allen Ext. 6327 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haskell, Hughes, Leflore - Terry Karr Ext. 6309 email@example.com
- Latimer, Pushmataha - Debbie Raper Ext. 6311 firstname.lastname@example.org
Director - Heather Prince Ext. 6305 email@example.com
Senior Director - April Jefferson Ext. 6363 firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Director - Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH) - Marsha Magby
Phone: 580-326-7521 Ext. 6310