(918) 567-2389 or (800) 349-7026
The Choctaw Nation Recovery Center is a residential treatment facility, located near the Choctaw Nation Health Care Center in Talihina, OK. The licensed and certified staff of the Choctaw Nation Recovery Center are dedicated to providing quality inpatient Alcohol and Drug Addiction treatment services to Native American males over the age of 18.
The Choctaw Nation Recovery Center offers an intensive, 28-day residential program; in which individuals receive individual counseling, group therapy, and family counseling along with 12 –step education & instruction, Relapse Prevention, coping skills, ropes course, among many other treatment components.
• Must be a male 18 years of age or older.
• Must have a CDIB (Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood)
• Evident physical and mental dysfunction related to Alcohol, Drug or other Substance Abuse.
• Completed phone screening and admissions application.
• Court-related cases and referrals will be considered on a case-bycase basis.