Backyard Initiative: Universally Accessible Raised Bed
Published April 27, 2021
- Cut four 4″ x 4″ boards at 43 1⁄2″ long for legs.
- Cut four 2″ x 12″ boards at 39 1⁄2″ long for sides.
- Cut four 2″ x 12″ boards at 36″ long for sides.
- Using screws, secure two of the 39 1⁄2″ boards to two of the 36″ boards to form a square.
- Add one 4″ x 4″ upright to each corner of the square; use screws to secure.
- Cut plywood 36″ x 39 1⁄2″ to fit in the bottom of your square.
- Cut corners out of the bottom to fit around uprights (legs) and attach using screws to secure.
- Enjoy your raised bed!