Backyard Initiative: Galvanized Raised Bed
Published April 27, 2021
- Cut one 8′ x 48″ piece of tin in half creating two 4′ x 48″ pieces.
- Cut eight 2″ x 4″ boards 26″ in length.
- Use screws to secure two of the 26″ pieces of 2″ x 4″ together to make a 90-degree corner; repeat this step three more times creating four corners in total.
- Using screws, secure two 8′ pieces of tin to the inside of the corners creating the sides of the bed (one piece of tin for each side).
- Using screws, secure two 4′ pieces of tin to inside of corners creating the ends of the bed (one piece for each end.)
- Add a 1″ x 4″ piece around the top of each side and both ends of the bed for safety.
- Enjoy your bed!