Backyard Initiative: Compost Bin
Published April 27, 2021
- Cut 12 32″ pieces of 2″ x 4″ wood.
- Using screws, secure four of the 32″ pieces together in the shape of a square. Repeat this step twice creating a total of two squares.
- Add four uprights in the corners.
- Add caster wheels to the top, 15″ center to center; adjust the wheels to your barrel shape and size.
- Add your barrel with lid to the top of the caster wheels.
- Add handle to barrel opposite side of lid.
- Drill small hole in end of barrel for ventilation.
- Enjoy your bin!