COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Published May 12, 2022
The COVID-19 vaccination is now available to anyone 5 years and older at any Choctaw Nation Clinic.
- Pediatric patients (5-11 years old) can receive the pediatric Pfizer vaccine.
- Adolescent patients (12-17 years old) can receive the Pfizer vaccine.
- Adults (18+ years old) can receive any available vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson; brands vary by clinic)
Health officials highly recommend everyone eligible get the COVID-19 vaccine. You can also get your flu vaccine at the same time.
A COVID-19 booster dose is recommended if you are 12 or older and:
- Received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least two months ago.
- Received both shots of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine at least five months ago.
- Received both shots of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at least five months ago.
Eligible for 2 Boosters
- Adults ages 50 years and older
- People ages 12 years and older who are moderately or severely immunocompromised
- People who got 2 doses (1 primary dose and 1 booster) of Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
Individuals who are immunocompromised (including children) are also eligible for an additional dose separate from the booster dose(s).
Eligible individuals may receive a different vaccine than initially received. CDC’s recommendations now allow for the “mix and match” dosing for booster shots.
Appointments are encouraged and will be limited daily per clinic. Please contact your physician with any questions.
To make an appointment to receive the vaccine, call 800-349-7026 ext. 6, use your myCNHSA app, or visit my.cnhsa.com.