Lois White Burton Pharmacy Refill Center
(918) 649-1100 Ext. 1136 or (866) 367-4084
Pharmacy items from Choctaw Nation Health Services which are eligible for refills can be refilled and mailed from the Refill Center in Poteau. Patient’s requesting refills are given the option to pick up their prescription(s) a Choctaw Nation Health Service clinic of their choice or receive their refills at home via USPS mail.
Refill orders may be placed in various ways:
1. Online at http://rx.cnhsa.com
2. By calling (918) 649-1100 Ext. 1136 or (866) 367-4084 using the Audio Care System or the messaging center.
3. By mailing in the reorder form received with your prescription.
4. On the mobile app- myCNHSA
When placing a refill order, please have the following information available:
Patient name, date of birth, chart number, and prescription number(s). Once the orders are received, a pharmacist verifies the order before entering it into the system. The software analyzes all the items ordered and makes a decision to process the order in the most efficient manner by allocating the order to the appropriate area.