Learn Model 4 sentences and complete activities that review, model sentences, and vocabulary words and reinforce the use of subject markers.
- Special Markers
- hʋpius; we
- isht ʋlaarrive; bring
- bʋnnadesire; want
- la̱walot; many; numerous; plentiful
- nusiasleep; sleep
- tobibean; pea
- bʋnahabread; shuck bread
- shukha nipipork
- chukkabuilding; home; house
- ʋllachild; young
- aiittʋtobamarket; shop; store; trading post
- chitobig; great; large
- nukshopaafraid; scared
- chiyyohmigreat deal; lot; much
- Hattak tuklo mvt peh nusi ho?Are those two men just sleeping?
- Keyu, hattak tuklo mvt nukoa.No, those two men are angry.
- Katimi ho nukoa?Why are (they) angry?
- Palvska latvssa bvnna tuk.(They) wanted pancakes (flat bread).