Learn Model 3 sentences and practice speaking and engaging in Choctaw conversation. Complete an activity for review and reinforcement of comprehension skills.
- kanimi kashone day
- nanasomething; thing
- kʋnaanyone; somebody; someone
- nan ʋnnoastory
- himak ninaknight; tonight
- bahtabag; sack
- oklagroup; nation; people
- himak nittaknowadays; today
- anoliproclaim; report; tell
- hotinacalculate; count; number
- shalicarry; haul; transport
- bʋnnadesire; want
- iskitinilittle; small
- Special Markers
- Ohoyo mvt bahta katohmi shali?How many sacks is that woman carrying?
- Bahta chito kanohmi shali.She is carrying several large bags.
- Vlla pvt hotina hinla ho?Can this child count?
- Kanimikash i shulush hotina tuk.She counted her shoes some time ago.