Learn Model 4 sentences and respond with correct grammar.
- whatdo; what
- bʋnnadesire; want
- pisadetect; examine; find; look; see; study
- lawalot; many; much
- aiittʋtobamarket; shop; store; trading post
- tʋli holissomoney
- chukkabuilding; home; house
- Special Markers
- awah tahlapififteen
- yʋmmathat; those
- ome!all right; okay
- Nanta chompa chi bvnna?What do you want to buy?
- Shulush himona chompa sv bvnna.I want to buy new shoes.
- Na kanchi mvt nanta bvnna tuk?What did that sales clerk want?
- Vm iskvli bvnna tuk.(He) wanted my money.