Learn Model 4 sentences and complete activities to review and reinforce the use of possessive adjectives.
- anchibedclothes; cloak; cover; quilt; shawl
- shukhahog; pig; swine
- isht ishkocup; glass; tumbler
- aiimpacafeteria; restaurant; table
- chukkabuilding; home; house
- wakcattle; cow
- immihers; his; theirs
- Special Markers
- himonafresh; new; newborn
- iskitinihorned owl; owl
- chitobig; great; large
- Anchi sukko pvt hvchimmi.This thick quilt is yours.
- Shukbo tapvski mvt hvpimmi.That thin blanket is ours.
- Ofi lusa yvmmvt immi yo?Is that black dog his?
- Keyu, ofi yvmmvt vmmi.No, that dog is mine.