Learn Model 4 sentences and complete activities to review and reinforce usage of adverbs and adjectives.
- Special Markers
- shukhahog; pig; swine
- ʋllachild; young
- bokriver; stream
- na pakanliblossom; flower
- chukkabuilding; home; house
- nowatravel; walk
- chulosacalm; quiet
- wakayaarise; get up; rise; sit up
- pisadetect; examine; find; look; see; study
- nusiasleep; sleep
- bʋnnadesire; want
- na yukpahappy
- achukmaexcellent; good; nice; pleasant
- sʋlaha hoshslowly
- tu̱shpa hoshfast; hurry; quickly
- fehnareally; very
- chohmilittle; slightly
- A holisso yvt achukma chohmi.My book is kind of good.
- Chi holisso yvt achukma fehna.Your book is very good.
- I holisso yvt achukma ahli.His book is really good.