Learn words that express emotion and feelings and the personal pronouns for “I am,” “you are,” and “He/She is.”
- ʋlla tekgirl
- ʋllachild; young
- anuktukloconfused; mixed up
- na yukpahappy
- nuktʋhlajealous; mistrust; suspicious
- nukoaangry; mad
- fehnareally; very
- yukpalaugh; smile
- Special Markers
- katimi ho̱
- Vlla tek pvt nuktvhla.This girl is jealous.
- Vlla nakni yvt yukpa.The boy is laughing.
- Anukfilli! Katomma ia tuk?Think! Where did (he) go?
- Ohoyo mvt na yukpa fehna.That woman is very happy.