Introduction of Model 3 sentences with the possessive pronoun “im – his/her/its” and learn the m-form possessive pronouns come before words that begin with a vowel.
- Special Markers
- imher; his; their
- kanchakbarn; coop; shed
- isht holissochipen; pencil
- bokriver; stream
- alikchidoctor; treat
- hiki̱astand; stopped
- chahahigh; tall
- anu̱kain; inside
- bili̱kaclose; near
- Im ampo yvt iskitini.His plate is small.
- Im okhisa yvt tiwa tuk.Her door was open.
- Katos vt im oka ishko.The cat is drinking its water.
- Im ilefoka achefa tuk.(She) washed her clothes.