The LEAP Program is a new homeownership program opportunity for Choctaw Tribal members who meet program income guidelines. The goal of this program is to assist families with credit issues to become mortgage ready and lender qualified over time with credit counseling services.
- New construction, energy efficient, 3 and 4 bedroom brick homes
- Located in neighborhood sites across the 10 ½ counties of the Choctaw Nation
- Broken Bow
- 15 year lease with intent to obtain mortgage during the 16th year for the remaining balance of the home
- Education and homebuyer counseling services throughout the duration of the lease
- Payments starting at $500.00
Contact Administrative Assistant, Donna Courtwright, for more information.
Phone: 580-326-7521 Ext. 6328
Director: Mandi Young
Phone: 580-326-7521 Ext. 6394
Assistant Sr. Director: April Jefferson
Phone: 580-326-7521 Ext. 6363
Sr. Director: Valerie Powell
Phone: 580-326-7521 Ext. 6322