Requirements for eligibility:
- Students must be tribal members of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma and verified by the High School Student Services staff.
- Each student must have a Student Release Form and Participation Letter on file with the Choctaw Nation High School Student Services program.
- Any student, 9th-12th grade, attending an accredited high school.
What services are available?
- ACT Reimbursement
- ACT/SAT Study Guide Reimbursement
- Notification of event dates
- Student Success Planner with Choctaw Nation Education Program information which includes:
- Higher Education
- Career Development
- CAB (Choctaw Asset Building)
- Chahta Foundation
- Oklahoma’s Promise information
Oklahoma’s Promise- http://www.okhighered.org/okpromise/
7 Easy Steps to the FAFSA- http://www.finaid.ucsb.edu/FAFSASimplification/index.html
1802 Chukka Hina
Durant, OK 74702
(800) 522-6170 Ext. 4105
Paula Harp, Senior Director
Emalee Robinson, Director
Lori Wells, Assistant Director