Jennifer Woods, Chaplain
Hartshorne, OK 74547
Email Jennifer at email@example.com
The Choctaw Nation Field Office workers are knowledgeable of all programs throughout the Choctaw Nation and are often the first contact a client makes when wanting information about those programs. It is their responsibility to refer clients to the correct program as well as assist them in completing applications for those programs. The Field Office workers also coordinate with Tribal Council and schedule activities for the Community Centers.
Address: 1056 NW 1003 Ave Wilburton, OK 74578
- Feb. 5 - Commodities pickup - McAlester
- Feb. 6 - Chair Volleyball Game in Poteau - 10:30 a.m.
- Feb. 7 -
- Councilwoman Jennifer Wood Prayer Meeting - 7:00-8:00 a.m.
- (Breakfast to follow) Indian Taco Sale 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Feb. 11 - Short Shopping Day
- Feb. 12 -
- Valentine's Lunch - elect Valentine's King/Queen
- Monthly Senior Meeting after lunch
- Feb. 13 - Durant Casino - Bus leaves at 8:30 a.m.
- Feb. 14 - Valentines Candy Sale at Travel Plaza
- Feb. 20 - Food Handlers Course - 10:00 a.m.
- Feb. 21 - Gilcrease Museum Day Trip - Tulsa, Ok - (Tentative Date)
- Feb. 25 - Family Night Potluck and Bingo 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Feb. 28 - Long Shopping Day - Destination TBA
Every Monday and Wednesday
Chair Volleyball Practice - 9:30 a.m.
Lunch and Guest Speaker. Salad bar opens at 11 a.m.
Choctaw Language Class Monday Evenings 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
GED Classes Tuesdays and Thursdays 9 a.m. - Noon
* More Activities, Chair Volleyball Games, Day Trips and Events to be announced *
**Dates are subject to change**