This area is provided for individuals or company representatives to help them understand the policies and procedures of the Choctaw Nation Gaming Commission in regards to: licensing, machine placement, and machine and software shipping.
Game Play By Gaming Vendors
Game play by gaming machine vendors is prohibited on devices owned/operated by their company or at their assigned work locations. At no time will a vendor associate be permitted to play a gaming machine or table game while wearing apparel displaying their company logo or brand. Vendor associates are not permitted to play Wide Area Progressive machines or be a member of Choctaw Casinos Rewards Club. Vendors are prohibited from all promotions at any casino, owned or operated by the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma.
You must have Adobe Reader installed on your system to view, complete, and download the following form(s) and information.
Vendor Licensing & Renewals
- Vendor Requirements, Information, & Fee Structure (PDF)
- Vendor License Application Instructions (PDF)
- Vendor Business License Application (PDF)
- Vendor Individual License Application (PDF)
- Vendor Individual License Renewal Application (PDF)
- Non-Gaming /Special Event License (PDF)