Choctaw Casino is committed to helping patrons with compulsive gambling tendencies.
If you, or anyone else you know has a gambling problem, please ask a casino associate for more information or contact the PROBLEM GAMBLERS HELPLINE at 1-800-522-4700.
10 Indications of Problem or Compulsive Gambling Behavior
- You have often gambled longer than you had planned.
- You have often gambled until your last dollar was gone.
- Thoughts of gambling have caused you to lose sleep.
- You have used your income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid.
- You have made repeated, unsuccessful attempts to stop gambling.
- You have broken the law or considered breaking the law to finance your gambling.
- You have borrowed money to finance your gambling.
- You have felt depressed or suicidal because of your gambling losses.
- You have been remorseful after gambling.
- You have gambled to get money to meet your financial obligations.
If you or someone you know answers "Yes" to any of these questions, consider seeking assistance from a professional regarding this gambling behavior by calling the National Problem Gambling Help-Line Network (800-522-4700) toll free and confidential throughout the U.S.
If you feel you have a gambling problem and would like to ban yourself from all Choctaw Casinos you have the right to do so by clicking on the link below for the Self Ban Form. The form must be completed, notarized and submitted with a photo. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT ONCE YOU COMPLETE THIS FORM AND SUBMIT IT THE BAN IS NON-REVERSIBLE. We also participate in a State Wide Self Ban program which allows you to ban yourself from gambling at all Oklahoma Casinos that participate in the program.
If you continue to participate in gaming at a Choctaw Casino after you submit a self ban, you will be asked to leave by security and any jackpots/tickets/chips or promotions you have won will be donated to a non-profit charitable organization.
You must have Adobe Reader installed on your system to view, complete, and download the following form(s) and information.