The Choctaw Artist Registry provides a means of recognizing Choctaw Artists and of providing a way to contact these artists. To become a registered artist you will need to provide all of the items listed in the policy below.
Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma Artist Registry Policy
The Choctaw Artist Registry provides a means of recognizing registered Choctaw Artists and of providing a way to contact these artists. To become a registered artist you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Provide proof Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma Tribal Membership (CDIB and Membership card)
- Complete application
- Provide a short biography
- Picture of artwork
- Visual artists: digital examples of your work in the format of jpeg or pdf. Color copies with your name and phone number on each.
- Literary or performing artists: list of published works, public performances or events
- Permission release to promote art in media
- Permission for Choctaw Nation to use images you submit in media promotions
Please allow five business days from the date submitted for the website artist registry posting to be complete. If you do not see your profile after this time period, please contact the Choctaw Nation Artist Registry Program at 580-642-8329 or email [email protected]