The Choctaw Nation Virtual Medical Visit service enables healthcare access to patients who are not able to travel to the provider for specific non-life threatening injuries or illnesses.
Medical care at the touch of a button in the comfort of your own home.
To qualify for a virtual medical visit, patient MUST:
- Be a CDIB card holder and have a current Consent to Treat on file.
- Live in Oklahoma and be age five (5) years or older.
- Have an active chart at any Choctaw Nation health Services facility and have been seen within the last 12 months.
- Have one of the approved symptoms:
- Poison Ivy
- Head ice
- Pink Eye
- Insect Bite
- Yeast Infection
- Cold Sores
- Recurrent Genital Herpes
PROCESS OF A VIRTUAL MEDICAL VISIT:
- Patient calls the Virtual Medical Visit number at (580) 916-9231
- Patient answers eligibility and triage questions prior to appointment
- Patient chooses a time that is mutually acceptable and makes an appointment with a provider at the Choctaw Nation Medical Clinic
- Qualifying patients will receive an email or text link to the MEND app to download for an appointment
- Patient/Provider appointment occurs via mobile device or computer for diagnosis and treatment
- If medications are needed, the provider will order at the patient's choice of pharmacy for pick-up (Virtual Visits may not be used to refill medications)
For more information call: (580) 916-9231
Hours of operation: