The Chahta Achvffa online portal has been developed to streamline tribal member services. Once a profile has been created, members will be able to use their securely stored data and documentation to apply for services in a more user-friendly and efficient manner than ever before! Access will be available 24/7 using any device (computer, tablet, or smartphone).
Currently, tribal members may access the following services on Chahta Achvffa:
- COVID 19 – Student Assistance Program
- COVID 19 – Technology Program
- COVID 19 – Employment Income Support
- COVID 19 – Elder Food Security
- COVID 19 – Disability Food Security
- Christmas for Families in Need
- College Clothing Allowance Program
- Holiday Meal Voucher Program
- Hunting and Fishing Program
- Lawn Care
- Name Change Request
- Storm Shelters
- Student School and Activity Fund Application
- Summer Camps
Below is a helpful instructional video to assist users in creating their accounts and navigating the site.
Account creation requires your personally identifiable information and a valid e-mail address. If you need assistance in creating an e-mail, please use this guide for reference.
You may refer to the FAQ page for helpful hints and information regarding the Chahta Achvffa Member Portal. If you require additional assistance, call 1-800-421-2707.