The Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma Vocational Development Program offers a one-time financial assistance for job relocation. Financial assistance is also offered for training/education.
- Be at least ⅛ Native American and have a CDIB showing the degree of Native American blood.
- Be a high school graduate or have completed a GED course.
- Live within the boundaries of the Choctaw Nation.
- Plan to attend an APPROVED Two-year accredited college, training institution, or Career Tech as a full-time student.
Employment Assistance (Relocation Services) Guidelines:
- Be at least ⅛ Native American and have a CDIB showing the degree of Native American blood
- Relocating for a new full-time job
The Choctaw Nation’s Vocational Development Program strives to assist with training of all referred individuals in order that they may gain and maintain competitive employment.
Serves the ten and a half counties of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma.