- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or participate in certain government assistance programs
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC or Lifeline.
- Participates in tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
- Receives benefits under the free and reduced-priced school lunch or breakfast program
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current awarded year
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider's existing low-income internet program.
How to Apply
The Affordable Connectivity Program is administered by USAC with oversight from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Visit their website to apply for this FCC program.
Enhanced tribal benefit available:
- Up to a $75/month discount on your internet service
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)