Halito! The following information will help guide you through the needed information for completion. If you have any questions, please contact Kerry Steve at 800-522-6170.
The deadline to apply has passed, but you can still submit an application and it will be added to a waiting list.
- Applications will be available online to all vendors through June 16th:
- Choctaw Artists
- Other Tribal Artists
- Non-Tribal Artists
- Supporting documentation must be submitted with the application:
- Tribal Membership card
- Choctaw Artist Registry number or verification
- Photos of craft items
- Photo ID
- Applications must be submitted and received online through the Choctaw Nation website.
- The Labor Day Arts & Crafts Coordinator will receive, date and file applications along with the required supporting documents.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection and will be returned to the artists. Applications must have all supporting documentation to be considered.
- The Labor Day Arts & Crafts Coordinator and Arts & Crafts Committee will choose the vendors and notify applicants.
- Applications received after June 16th will be automatically put on the Vendor Waiting List.
** Receipt of application does not guarantee booth space **