2020 Census Survey Giveaway
Property: Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
Promotion Information: 1 (one) Cash Value Grand Prize: $20,020; and 10 (ten) Cash Value Prizes: $2,020
Earning Dates: 12:00 a.m. CST, July 1, 2020 through 11:59 p.m. CST, September 10, 2020
Event Date: 2:00 p.m. CST, September 17, 2020
Event Location: Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma Headquarters, 1802 Chukka Hina Drive, Durant, OK 74701 (Third Floor Rotunda)
How to earn entries
- Choctaw Nation Tribal Members must complete and submit the "2020 Census Response Survey" during earning dates of 12:00 a.m. CST, July 1, 2020 through 11:59 p.m. CST, September 10, 2020;
Submissions may be completed by the following methods: online at https://arcg.is/ySGf0 or by mail sent to Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma, c/o 2020 Census Committee, P.O. Box 1210, Durant, Ok 74702-1210 (Mailing must be postmarked by September 3, 2020);
- The "2020 Census Response Survey" must be completed with the following information provided:
- Did you or a member of your household complete the 2020 Census?
- If so, what Affiliation did you use in the race field?
- If you did not complete the 2020 Census, what was your biggest challenge?
- How many Choctaw Tribal Members are within your household?
- First name, last name, and middle initial
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Contact Telephone Number
- Acknowledgement of release during LIVE virtual giveaway
- Acknowledgment of subscribing to Choctaw Nation mailing list.
- Answers to the survey questions do NOT exclude participant for a valid entry; all completed survey answers will be counted.
- Drawing will be held on Facebook LIVE on September 17, 2020 at 2:00pm CST. A person independent of Choctaw Nation Marketing and Communications department will draw the names. A security guard will be present.
- Prize must be claimed within 14 (fourteen days) of Giveaway;
- 1 (one) Redraw may be conducted in the event of an unclaimed prize. If applicable, the redraw will be conducted on October 1, 2020, and the winner will be notified. If the redraw prize is not claimed outside of the 14 (fourteen) days, prize is forfeited;
- Winners are limited to one person per household per drawing;
- Winners may win 1 (one) $2,020 prize and 1 (one) $20,020 Grand Prize;
- Entries will be placed in a locked drawing drum until Promotional Drawing occurs;
- Winners will be contacted via telephone and e-mail information provided in the 2020 Census Response Survey immediately following the drawing.
List of Prizes
1 (one) Cash Grand Prize- $20,020.00
10 (ten) Cash Prizes- $2,020
- Must be 18 years or older and a Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma Tribal Member to participate;
- The Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected mail notifying members(s) of the promotion;
- In the event a promotion has no available qualified participants, no alternative prize or drawing will be substituted and will result in the forfeiture of intended promotional prize;
- The following individuals are prohibited from participating in any promotional activity: Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma Marketing and Communications departmental associates, Choctaw Nation Census Committee members, banned guests of all Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma properties, or any person(s) not qualified as a Choctaw Nation Tribal Member Cardholder;
- Participants must claim their prize within 14 (fourteen) days of the drawing via phone or e-mail. Validation of winners will be conducted via phone. Winners must present a valid photo identification and IRS Form W-9;
- All applicable taxes relating to the winning of any of the prizes is the sole responsibility of the participant. Participants with cumulative winnings over $600 for the year will receive a form 1099. Social security number is required, per IRS, for winnings equal or greater than $100 (refer to www.irs.gov on the IRS website);
- Participation in this promotion allows Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma the right to use any photos and/or contact information for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Answers to the survey questions do NOT exclude participant for a valid entry; all completed survey answers will be counted;
- Any participants submitting multiple entries per household will be disqualified. The Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma is not responsible for misidentified or falsified information regarding Tribal Membership;
- Winners agree The Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma, it's affiliated and related companies, directors, advertising agencies, and their employees have no liability in connection with acceptance or use of prize awarded herein;
- The Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma reserves the right to void any registration and/or change or modify this promotion without notice to the public;
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the above rules will be resolved by The Choctaw Nation Marketing and Communications department in a manner deemed to be the fairest to all concerned, and the decision shall be final and binding on all participants;
- The interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc. is the sole discretion of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma and all decisions are final;
- Downtime due to system maintenance or outage may limit promotional participation, promotions will resume upon restoration of systems and/or services;
- Prize(s) and entries into this promotion are non-transferable.