Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma

The Great Seal of the Choctaw Nation
RSS

Serching for Relatives

Bradley Wayne Evans Bradley Wayne Evans

posted on May 25, 2011

I was born January 19 1959. McAlester, OK. I was adopted approx. two weeks later. I was told that my father and mother were married, lived in Pittsburg County, father was a welder, I was the seventh child of this coulpe. Please send information if any is available.

suzanne hamlet shatto suzanne hamlet shatto

posted on May 25, 2011

you should contact the oklahoma adoption coordinator and ask for post-adoption services.
http://www.okdhs.org/programsandservices/adopt/

gl.

Bradley Wayne Evans Bradley Wayne Evans

posted on May 27, 2011

Suzanne thank you for this information I will see where this takes me. If you wish I will let you know what I find. Once again thank you. Bradley

suzanne hamlet shatto suzanne hamlet shatto

posted on May 27, 2011

i would like to hear about the resources, what they told you. while i refer adoption questions to the state adoption coordinators, i don’t know exactly what they tell people. this is just an area that i know little about. i think there are specific provisions about native heritage, for instance.

i do not know if the choctaw nation oversees some adoptions. so you might have to contact the tribe directly, to find out about this.

so, yes, i would like to hear about the information that they give you. shamlet76@gmail.com