Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma

The Great Seal of the Choctaw Nation
RSS

John ANTHONY CHU CHU NEEDLES

Tina Kekoolani Gilman Tina Kekoolani Gilman

posted on January 2, 2011

My great grandfather goes by the name of chu chu gilman and heis also john needles this is from the information i got from my cousin, he was from natchez louisiana before he came from they say our great grandfather is a chu chu he is ffrom a tribe i am looking for my great gramndfathers parents i already have info on my great grandpa john neddles before he had to resign and give his name to be john acccngilman , i am not sure is his
parents from england because in my cousins and my grandmothers brother birth certificate it says john d. gilman is my grandmothers grandfather , john d. gilman, can you find out for me who is john d. gilman and who is john needles and also my great grandfather parents whgo the fathers name is a chu chu , thank you.

posted on February 22, 2011

and also i need info on my great grandfather from louisiana jefferson parish, i am his 3ggg great granddaughter.

posted on February 22, 2011

i am the only one that can go into his genenology att his time . thank you i go by my married name botelho.I used tina kekoolani gilman because this is my families.I am also the great granddaughter of a High cheif here in Oahu.