Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma

The Great Seal of the Choctaw Nation

Going to Choctaw nation next week.

Lisa Hudgens Lisa Hudgens

posted on June 5, 2013

I am going to be in durant, oklahoma next week. I have recently found out that my grandma has a card. My aunt won’t share the info. What should I bring with me to prove relationships?

suzanne hamlet shatto suzanne hamlet shatto

posted on June 5, 2013

you need to prove that you are a direct descendant of an original enrollee.

if your grandmother has an enrollment card, she would have had to do the same. so you should take your birth certificate, your parents birth certificates, and your grandmother’s death certificate and parents’ death certificates, if they have passed away.

click on the enrollment department link and read the FAQs.

suzanne hamlet shatto