Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma

The Great Seal of the Choctaw Nation
RSS

you found him

nicole patrice dickson nicole patrice dickson

posted on January 26, 2013

suzanne hamlet shatto replied to someone on 1/8/2011 .that is my brother.please if you can help in any way.i would be so gratful.my father has passed on 1/9/2013.and he is the only other choctaw i know

suzanne hamlet shatto suzanne hamlet shatto

posted on January 26, 2013

i don’t keep records of my posts to this messageboard. you should reply to the post that you are speaking about so that others would know who you are referring to.

i have no other information, other than what i posted. i can see if i can find more information.

suzanne hamlet shatto

nicole patrice dickson nicole patrice dickson

posted on March 9, 2013

my dad had ,a closed adoption.records are sealed.this cant be it my dad was fullblooded choctaw.his mom dies at birth and his dad lived 2 more years after that.1954 was the adopotion cecil dickson and charlotte pollard a white couple

suzanne hamlet shatto suzanne hamlet shatto

posted on March 9, 2013

you should go to the state adoption coordinator where the adoption took place.

if his mother died at birth, this would also be limited to a few people but i don’t know the restrictions for death records. you would have to ask the state vital records about that. be prepared to give them a county and state, maybe a city, and the date.

i don’t know if cecil dickson and charlotte pollard are the adopting parents.

i don’t know how you got the information that the mother passed away when he was born or when his biological father passed away.

sorry, i don’t know who your brother is nor which post is the one he wrote.

i do not keep track of the inquiries on this messageboard. i only reply giving what information can be found in public records available online.

suzanne hamlet shatto