Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma

The Great Seal of the Choctaw Nation

Looking for info

Tony Chapman Tony Chapman

posted on November 30, 2012

I was told my Grandmother was a registered Choctaw. What do I need to do to get registered myself?

suzanne hamlet shatto suzanne hamlet shatto

posted on November 30, 2012

first you need to get your CDIB card. then you can apply for tribal enrollment.

i would advise you to confirm that your grandmother was an enrolled member of the tribe, get her enrollment #, before you apply for enrollment.

suzanne hamlet shatto