Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma

The Great Seal of the Choctaw Nation
RSS

hippy mystic labelled schizo til she healed spirit, makes better LSD setting for those to come *exorcises bad spirits* my parents are not literally fighting me

Aisha Deersound Linole Aisha Deersound Linole

posted on July 1, 2013

hippy mystic labelled schizo til she healed spirit, makes better LSD setting for those to come

alright, I see how this must be done… it may seem stupid to you all, and like im hung up, but if you were in my position you would be doing the same thing, as skeptical as I am about all conspiracy… I actually believe, these could be moves that later save my life, or improve my quality of life, by a lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASqSlFxAxFw – hippy mystic labelled schizo til she healed spirit, makes better LSD setting for those to come (explains how they ritualized the shamanic world, then dispels the bad aspects of the ritual)

I cant heal it continuously but I could do it that one time, to show people psychedelic healin is real and significant. psychedelics are not used to fight, people who take them don’t for that purpose even if the official ayahuasca shaman stories try to make you think that, even if the first lsd testing was on military, that’s not what its about to normal people or spiritual people who use it, we are truly hippies, we use it for healin and meditation, but the intensity of the healing ur giving me is way too much, I did it this one day, but that was an intense wound and getting through it helped me so much and also helped many people around me… but its not like an every day thing, that was intensely sacred, intense journey, im glad I got through it and cleared up what it is actually all about… and can help other spirits… journeying through… there are less intense ways to trip… exorcises bad spirits my parents are not literally fighting me